Pregnancy is the most beautiful phase of a woman’s life. Howbeit it can be both easy or hard. It’s certainly her new birth as she would be nurturing a new life in her womb. What a special feeling it would be for a To Be Mother…. She waits for complete nine months to see her baby’s face and to hold her in her arms.So, it is important to plan her diet, sleep, exercise, etc. properly so that to be Mother doesn’t face any complications during her delivery. As we all know,
So, it is important to plan her diet, sleep, exercise, etc. properly so that to be Mother doesn’t face any complications during her delivery. As we all know, first trimester of Pregnancy is considered the most dangerous one for miscarriage or abortions so extra care should be taken in this. Second Trimester is the best as morning sickness and drowsiness gets subsided but still you need to be active. Third trimester comes with great care and precautions. So, in all each trimester come with its special care.
So, here are few tips for staying healthy during pregnancy:
1. Proper diet: Eat healthy and properly as food is vital for making your body strong and to face all the challenges coming along pregnancy way. It is recommended to eat five or six well-balanced meal every day which should include right amount of quality protein during pregnancy. Also, stay hydrated during pregnancy.
2. Exercise: Stay active during pregnancy by doing exercise regularly which in turn will benefit to improve the strength of pelvic muscles that is helpful during the time of labour. It is recommended to go for a walk every day during the third trimester of pregnancy. Yoga and meditation are also helpful for staying healthy during pregnancy.
3. Sleep: Sleep is very essential during pregnancy. At least 8 hours’ sleep is very much required during pregnancy. And don’t forget to be in good posture during sleep. So, sleep sleep sleep because once kid will arrive, you will surely become sleep deprived!
4. Regular Check-ups & Prenatal Information: Consult good and trusted the doctor and get your check- ups regularly. There are many hospitals which provide sessions for how to take care of your baby, Delivery tips, yoga classes for pregnant women. So, enroll yourself in them. Keep yourself updated by reading Pregnancy & parenting magazines.
5. Happy & Cheerful: Always stay happy and cheerful during pregnancy. Remain close to your family and near dear ones. Talk to them regularly who makes you elated. Remember if you will be happy, you will give birth to joyful baby too!
6. Away from Alcohol: Just stay away from negative influences like cigarettes, alcohol, etc. Even coffee is also not considered good during pregnancy as it contains caffeine content which is harmful to baby.
Stay Healthy! Stay Happy!Happy Pregnancy!